Saturday, February 3, 2007

I want to run away

I was always told that I had sharp features and I’m a snob with an attitude that’s when I talk serious ( I can’t always keep on laughing, can I?) I really didn’t mind it until today when I came back home and my 58 year old nanny was bursting into tears (POOR WOMEN)…

I could swear for once I thought that her husband died then I remembered that she was a widow…Any ways

I sat, I changed, and I cleaned ignoring the fact that there is an old woman weeping. She lost hope and after all the mooning and crying she goes like ‘’’’Madam you no say good bye, you go work zalan?’’’’ (NO COMMENT)

I’ll leave the rest for you……..

2 comments:

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

LOL!!! You crack me up girl!

Elagante said...

Some times I can’t believe how things are happening to me girl!!!

but i'll tell you, it's not easy