Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I have stopped blogging for many reasons, but I can’t say that I don’t miss blogging and don’t miss each and every one of you reading my pages.

Life do not remain the same, things changes, people change and we all move on to a certain point or the other. I love writing silly stuff. I love joking around life but some times the joke turns on you. Always remember that every one will remain special to a person. And whether you like it or not there is always someone who is bigger and stronger than you so fear God and be kind to each other.

Hold on to memories. Don’t let them terminate them for you, for as long as you have them you’ll always keep your identity with. I miss old days, I miss who I was, but proud of who I turned out to be.

Thanks God for giving me strength, health and LIFE

1 comment:

Grey said...

Its ok to stop for a while ! but dont be gone forever ! ... come back when things fall in to thier places.