Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I felt uhhhh, what ever...

I was interviewed by a magazine called ( #^&&^#@%) about woman in careers and as you know something has to happen with my stories…

Mrs. SHE called me while I was so busy at work… Madam (,,,,,,,)
ME : Aha speaking… ( ohooo mno hai ba3ad )

Mrs. SHE …… subject above
ME : Aha……. ( leesh radeet ya rabi???)

Mrs. SHE : Ok then appointment set for tomorrow at 9.00
ME : Aha …….. typing……..

Mrs. SHE : Then I’m confirming all details of our conversation
ME : Aha …….. YA FLAAN TAKE A COPY OF THIS AND FILE THE ORIGINAL…. Hallo aha

Mrs. SHE : Blab blab la blab la blab la blab la
ME : Aha

Mrs. SHE: Ok?
ME : Aha ok (big smile on my face)

After all the suffering that I went through with that weird thing and all the aha’s that I gave she ended the phone call by doing me a favor Mrs. SHE asking me pitifully : would you want me to fax or even email you the questions of the interview???)

ME: (Uhhhhhh???, you &%#**##) Ya sure my fax is 24…….. and my email is …..@......com

Mrs. SHE: ok dear bye then
ME : mmmmm bye?

Uhhhh what does she think I’m a bimbo? First time being interviewed? Won’t know how to answer questions? Did I sound stupid? DO I LOOK BLOND???
“ sorry blondies no offence”

6 comments:

Abs said...

So where can we see this cool interview?

Elagante said...

Cool??? I wont call it that, I'll call it somethin other than that...

I'll inform oncce it's out ...Ya ya ya ;)

Abs said...

Right, and I shall be waiting! My dear elegante, please dont disappoint me:-I

Right?

Elagante said...

Hey it's out, it's out ;)

Abs said...

where is it? c'mon be a sport.

Ammaro said...

oh loooooool such a nuts interview hehe... yeah, send me a copy of the magazine plz