Wednesday, April 4, 2007

He was GAY

.

Who are Gay people?
Are they that bad?
Aliens from another planet?
Are they (@*#~?!!%) offfff I can’t ask that question….

Well a friend of mine called
He : Halla wallah, Enti ween men Zaman you disappeared. I have your invitation card for FALN’Z wedding…..
Me : Ahhh you know life, work, family, dog, cat, shoes, (*I just can’t stand you man*). Cool on my way to pick my card (*as if I’ll go to a damn wedding*).

Driving with my high heals, red cap and cute T-shirt as I thought I was all that. Came out of the car heading towards him Ohhhh ($#?!!@#) he is with some one, that son of a gun didn’t tell me he had company….

Reaching to my main post issue, there he was (his friend):
Skin as soft as a baby (NO SCAR, DAMN).
Eye brows well done (WHICH SALON I WONDERED).
Nails clean and well shaped (MAN…)
Curved body, white tight shirt.

With a leg over the other and an ugly scary artificial voice he went like: Hiiiiiiiii
Me : *wel3amaa b3eenak* just a smile back
Gay: I heard a lot about you
Me : *wel3amaa b3eenak* just a smile back
Gay: Oh I think your friend is shy
Me: *wel3amaa b3eenak*
Put my hand out, toke my card and waved good bye.

To be continued….

>
>
>
>
>
>

My Colleague just interrupted my typing and told (ya flana, I washed my hair today)
No comment…

13 comments:

Red Dragon said...

LOL,,,

I just cant stand gays!!!

Maybe because one of them was stalking me!!!

LOL but I made him pay for that... LOL I will tell the story to you one day!!!

Amjad said...

LOOOOOOOOL

No Comment

NiGhTFaCe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NiGhTFaCe said...

& more up to witness.

Grey said...

I have a gay coleauge... now we are not talking terms cz he got jealous cz i was 'talking to other girls'....WTF !!!

Anonymous said...

LOL..laish ya 7abeeebtay - 6awleeeee baaaaalich ma3al gaaay people ishwaaay :)

...

:|

I hope that sounded gay enough...

iamnasra said...

Well its very difficult issue to talk about in Islamic world ....

Thanks for your visit and I forgot to change the font, now its bright and shiny

david santos said...

Thanks for you work, is very good, and have a good weekend.

Missy said...

hmm.. I cant stand gays! seriously, I just cant accept the fact that such ppl really exist!! :S y3nee..I know that we should accept ppl the way they are no matter what..bs gays.. ppppppffffffttt I JUST CANT!!! >_<

*sorry if im offending gays over here*



-and what's wrong with ur colleague!!!!!! how often does she take a shower?!! eeeewww!!!!!!! :\

Elagante said...

David Santos...
Now I’ve read lots and lots of posts before but seriously never seen a 480 comment on a post, like man what do you do to get all at comment on a post bribe ppl??? Thanks for the visit

Missy...
I won’t be honest if I tell you I like them my self. I really get bothered when I’m around them but what the damn we can do… I’ve been seeing lots of them lately, I think they read my post and went like haaaach sho batsaween now????

To all readers, Sorry that I can’t complete this post…The 7amaas of it is gone ;)

iamnasra said...

Any thing new

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.