Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ouch, that hurts

I was at a conference when I came to meet this weird 80 year old guy; (obviously) the first thing I spotted was his shoe. He was standing on stage giving a speech and the only picture flying in my head was him doing the moonwalk.

(Because I’m bad, Michel Jackson in the house)

Like, how could, someone be, so damn out of style and confidently gives out a two hour speech? Did you see the way he’s standing? Like this guy really thought he was going to go to the ugliest shoe contest.

THIS WAS HARD FOR ME, I COULDN’T TAKE IT. WHO WOULD DO SUCH THING 3aaaaad what ever…

I’m leaving you with the picture,,,
Exclusively in Oman



10 comments:

Amjad said...

LOOOOOOL .. Take it easy :-D

It's really awkward though

Red Dragon said...

LOOOOOOL,,,

hahahaha so instead of listenning the conference it ended up as shoe contest,,,

LOOOOL

Missed you dear!!! where have you been,,,

Elagante said...

Amjad,
Awkward is a simple word for that, man that guy came all the way from Dubai with that lol… please look at it again

Red Dragon,
Wallah I’m missing you too, blush blush… It wasn't only crazy, it was unbelievably busy. But seriously man I was shocked with Mr. dork here. Tell me would you wear some thing like that?

NiGhTFaCe said...

And the most important is, did he do the dance?! :p



Welcome back by the way :)

Red Dragon said...

nahaaaa!!!!!

Not my style dear!!!

I love shoping for my shoe & perfuome

sweetness said...

DaaaaaamN =D

those shoes never suit, what a weird he wearing =D

Abs said...

Regardless of what anyone says, I actually liked em shoes. Look pretty funky.

BTW, you mentioned an 80 year old guy, probably he was still in his 1920s.

ColOman said...

To start with, I thought they were your shoes and the first think that came to my mind was also MJ too but he was singing "Don't let your son go down on me" :)

Elagante said...

Night face,
It feels nice being back walla, unfortunately he didn’t do the night walk :(

Sweetness,
Thanks for a visit girl, ya totally weird, totally agree and totally still pissed at him.

Abs,
Where have you been man??? That’s funky? Hmmm (etching my head)

Coloman,
That was LIKE SO TRUE about the song lol

Mr.Elegant said...

U said it Elagante, he is "80" years old man..so there u go, he still have his old mentality..

its like us, we cannot change our grand father and let him wear jeans with yellow and red T-shirt and a yellow shoes with his hair done "spiky"
Imagine :P