Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hey kitty kitty kitty...

Yesterday night I found a kitten wondering on the streets while I was on my way back home. She seemed to be a week year old if not less. I toke her home, gave her a shower, tried giving her milk, water, bread I even opened a cane of tuna. Nothing seemed to work.

I couldn’t sleep from her myaaaawing. She’s so cute I swear, she’s so tinny but shaking from hunger and thirst. I wonder if she’ll survive without her mum. I know nothing about tinny things like that so guess I’ll be taking her to the vet.

I tried posting her picture but unfortunately there is some thing wrong with my cam grouse (%!##*?)… You’ll get to see her soon though,…

Didn’t name her yet and don’t really know what to call her, so PLEASE HELP…

I thought of few names like Fatme with an E not an A, Atheeja not Khadeeja, Unny not Ummy and last was my favorite Moza as bananas.Ya I suck I know. Help the poor thing, get me cute names pleeeease…..

7 comments:

Grey said...

If i had a cat i would call her Mrs Whiskerson ....

Elagante said...

lol that's even worse than bananaz

eshda3wa said...

oh
u better take her to the vet soon

and u definitly have to get her vaccined!

cats carry so many desieses

goodluck!

if its a boy ide call it ROCKO as in maddonas son
if its a girl then maddona

Hamza said...

what a lucky cat. at least you are taking care of her. Here, the only cats that you find are either victims of roadkills or are living in the garbage cans.

I suggest calling her Nyu. :D

Red Dragon said...

- Kati
- lily
- Lucy
- Nala
- Nella ;) (for some reason I want to name my cat this name)
- Shadow
- RD ;)

I can go on for ever!!! :)

listen get an old towel and rap it around the cat!! just make sure the cat body is warm!! and it has some space to move,,, then soak a peice of cloth with a lil bit of milk and try to feed it,, make sure the milk is a bit warm not to hot or cold!!!

well try this and then tell me wht happend!! if you want to talk to me you can find my e-mail on my profile!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Give the cat a mighty name.


Like..


Sager!

Mr.Elegant said...

I think u meant a Rat here not a cat..
What do u want from this cat for gods sake?