Sunday, March 18, 2007


A day at the beach was amazing, YA JAMA3A Oman is beautiful. I had a great time but it was too hot. I experienced this tiny fish boat ride and toke this picture of the natural mountain MAMAR, waw. I even had to climb the rocks which lead to the coolest breezed shaded area. (wallah I’m impressed of my self I was able to do all that, me and my lazy feet)

This was at Al Jassah beach,

WARRNING, never go there after 4.00pm. For some reason or the other the beach gets invaded by Indians who are DISCO dressed with cool hair styles. Yes, I said cool hair styles. Why do you think they use AMLLA oil hah??? Ohh boy and don’t forget the smell, I swear the fish smell is (AHWAN) and much more better than theirs.(3aaad mob Exaggeration)

Any way, by the end of the day I got sun burned, toke beautiful pictures and thanked GOD for giving us such beauty in our lovely peaceful country.

LOVE YOU OMAN

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*grunts*

I wish I could say that about Bahrain.

Oman's definitely on my list of 'places to see' .. maybe next year!

Elagante said...

Why next year? Come this week, ohoo why this week? Come tomorrow. 3aad 7amaas I am. Any way we're only hours away... Every one is welcomed in Oman

:)

Anonymous said...

Well - Actually - I'm all the way in...

...

Australia!

Anonymous said...

Your post reeks of racisim, and your better know what without Indians around, you guys have no life in your own country! You call yourself clean and neat just because you spay those terrible attars?? How often do you have bath, if I may ask so. If you care so much for your tribe, learn to make sandwitches and also learn to clean toilets and dust bins!

Red Dragon said...

Yea,,,

more people share my vision of Oman!!! check my older posts and you gona see Oman in a way you never sow before!!! I posts some scuba diving & camping pics!!! check em ouy


to anonymous!!!
You are an indian who works for us so just do ur jobs!!! we know how to do all these but we would rather have you do it couse u r dirty!!!

Anonymous said...

No for racism!

Elagante said...

I have an Indian in visiting my blog, as I said Oman welcomes every one and you’re mostly welcome to criticize my posts it’s only my opinion. By the way I make the most delicious sandwiches not only that have you ever heard of (MACHBOOS) I’m the best in cooking that wallah. I DO clean my own room but as red dragon mentioned if some one can do the rest of cleaning AND get paid why not??!

NO TO RACISM HORAYYY FREEDOM baba you’re in OMAN, jokes about Indians, English all other nationalities and even Omani jokes are been said all around so get over it and don’t make it a big deal.

Red dragon,
I love your posts, they are totally beautiful. Every time I check out posts like yours I say to my self "God I’m missing a lot", keep it up. I’ll save some of your pictures if you don’t mind…

Amjad said...

Oman is a lovely place. There are many places to visit and enjoy visiting.

Beaches in Oman are really beautiful. Mountains, desserts, sands, Wadis, Falajs, everything in Oman is really beautiful.

Our foreign teachers in school love Oman because they can visit various places in it. Every time they go to a new place and enjoy visiting the places they visit.

I like the picture you took by the way..

Red Dragon said...

Thanx,,, (blushing)

yes you may save any picture you want!!! ;)

and if you feel cut out of the fun,,, just let me know! and I will take you to places that you only see in your dreams!!!