Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Is it a sin???

Now the thing is how cute can a card get?

Private parties, hmmm Oman is opening up but is it COOL or is it a TRAND or is it the age thingy??? Will we our 3abayas and cover up or even start being boring people once we reach late fifties???


Now, every one wants to have fun in life. Some go to SHISHA’s then we go like (Oh how bad). Some go play football and the girls go like (how childish). Others enjoy watching T.V (weirdos) and others are play station and computer freaks. Gathering with friends and making up your own GANG (cool la?). Talking to boys and dating every new face you meet (no comment). Spending all your time at work, as they are called WORKAOLICS (ppl with no lives).

We have the car freaks, the book freaks, Al Sarooj petrol pump freaks(mo’3azelchee), fart freaks(men el malal).

Then comes the hot stuff, Drug dealers and users (I swear I know NON of them). Womanizers (going back to Al Sarooj). Mananizers (heard about them, seen them and I’m still in shock). House breakers (el 7ash wel 7asad). Fathers sleeping with there own maids, mother in laws then daughters. Mother pimps. Thieves (read Amjad’s Post). And then ofcourse there are the decent people like me and you!

Saying all that, Its a shame that going to a mixed party in the open is such a sin when a hell of a lot of other crazy shit is going on behind curtains!

Returning to my main issue (PARTY INVITATION) why not going to a party? Have a look at the shake it shake it, have a little laugh spend some time and go home. Ya I wonder if I’ll go!!!

Do you think I should go. If you were me, would you go?

9 comments:

Red Dragon said...

LOL,,,

You forgot the Wana be Gangsta group (Rapers & break dancers),,,

Oh well thank god I am not one of them, I just mix things up, to be one of them is just gona be boring to the death,,, so I am the mix of every thing you said, even the hot stuff,,,

about the party invitation,,,
Girls part?? (less you dress more you Impress)!!!!
are the parties in Oman turning into pimping!!!
Things r messed up because kids these days wana be like us in the old days!!!
I have lost all hope in Oman's future!!

Elagante said...

Lol (less you dress more you impress) was just a funny thing to write in the invitation card.
(Kids these days wana be like us in the old days) you know that made me open your blog again and again making sure that you are ONLY 23, like how young can you get, when was the old days man???

Things are not messed up at all in Oman. Oman is perfect in every thing… Every thing has its limit. Although I believe that some people here are messing things up for the others.

Amjad said...

LOOL @ "less you dress more you impress"

Hmmm.. I never got the chance to attend such parties .. I'm not sure if I get the chance I will go or not. But I guess yeah, I will go, just for the sake of having fun.

Red Dragon said...

LOL,,, True,

No There is a huge different in the way we ran things whn we were at school & the way things now,,,

r u sure wht u r talking about or just assume things has limits in Oman,,,

Elagante said...

Mmmmmm, ok you’re making it hard for me to answer, but telling you for sure that the ppl I’m surrounded with are NOT well mentally but they are amazing and I love them to bits … So the part of Oman that I’m in is not only fine, it’s perfect.
I know you read this before but once again, I LOVE OMAN

Anonymous said...

Man, I haven't been to a good party in ages :(

And I'm totally a wild-child!

Red Dragon said...

I Love you too

well Oman is good the way it is,,, We all love it this way

Abs said...

Lool, nice post, and humuorous. Two thumbs up.

go go elagante. show us your sexy curves in the less dress?hehe.

Elagante said...

Abzz,
Blush blush

Odd,
come and join me Got extra cute ticks ;)