Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yesterday

I went to my friend’s house, she invited some of her other friends over for a cup of tea and a snack of ((7ash)). I simply squeezed my self between chairs after seeing all the 6absh around and sat between the two familiar faces I knew. The ((TA7QEEQ)) started from across the room in no time, a lady in her late twenties, so sharp feature and a mouth which didn’t stop cooing that lousy gum. With the loudest voice and in a ((SOQEE)) style she went like:

Annoying: So where are you from ya flanaa…?
Me : ( from earth, ya3nee weeen? )
I’m from ……. dear,
Annoying: aha, and are you working?
Me : ( maskeena she wants to give me her salary )
: Kinda!!!
Annoying: Ohhh so you’re working, where?
Me : In ………..,
now I’m trying to play wit my phone and look busy.

Annoying: Which department?
Me : (Still pretending I’m busy and didn’t hear a thing)

Annoying: Ya flanaa,
Me : ( Offffff ), Haaaaaaa

Annoying: You told me you’re working but you didn’t tell me which department??!?
Me : Just a mowa’6afa.
I swear it was so obvious enah maleee ‘7elg…

Annoying: How come you got a job like that? I’ve been looking for one for ages and still searching. Heeeh akeed wa96aa
Me : (shocked pretending to look 3adee, she's so malgoooofa)
Keep on searching akeed with your personality you’ll get a good job

Annoying: (silent for 2 minutes) where did you get your shoes from.
Me : (Allah some one is complementing my shoes)
Nine west

Annoying: you know I saw the same thing in KARAMA Dubai
Me : ( #*@?#~%/! )

After the shoe comment I decided to walk out in peace with my head low looking at my shoes…
7araaaaaam

6 comments:

Red Dragon said...

Seems you are not being mean!!!

be mean and people will stop being annoying :)

Elagante said...

I have problems with people around me telling me that I’m a “snob & mean” I don’t know why didn’t this one think so…..

Devilish said...

waged 7sssad around

sensation said...

looooooooooooooooooool!!! Quite a conversation you ladies had! :p

Well, some people are just $*^()&@#_)#$@ !!!!! They wouldn't keep their mouth shut even though that might be the first time you meet them!

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Personally, I don't give a toss what people think about me.. as long as I am comfortable with myself. I am not selfish but I also know I cannot please the whole world. Only my dear and near ones - family and friends - count. They know me inside out and are past making judgements anymore. The rest can talk about me until the day of judgement! I simply don't care. So next time you meet a malgoofa like that .. try to limit your interactions with her. You don't gain nor lose anything by keeping such specimens at bay!

Anonymous said...

It PISSES ME OFF when people grill you while you CLEARLY SHOW you're not interested.

*throws his keyboard across the room*

It happens to me all the time. Do you think that maybe we're not showing our discomfort as clearly as we should? Or, just being quiet-ish makes people think "oh, she's shy, I'll just try to loosen her up" ?