Friday, March 9, 2007

Ya what a life…


Shop Shop Shop

It seems so feminine laaa??? Well it’s not specially when you carry heavy things and one shoulder goes lower then the other and your face looks grumpy but still it’s to far for you to go back to this one and only shopping mall in Muscat

They said “AW GO CHECK OUT THE NEW PART OF CITY CENTER (MUSCAT)”. Now why would some one do some thing like that to me? The day of excitement came, walk up so early putting on my long black skirt going to work so early so I can make an escape around 10.00…….

Once I’m there heading to the new section 3aaaad wellla shops, wallah never seen minds like Omani minds before. They literally opened center point with 4-5 different doors and they got those lousy ugly shops around and made this pig EFTETA7 “opening” then people went happy………………. FOR WHAT???? CAN’T YOU SEE IT”S A TRAP?##*@!!

Ahhh I’ll still be going to dxb for my shopping so whom ever wants to join just hop in..

7 comments:

Amjad said...

Although I live nearby City Center, I still didn't check their new shops and the latest new things in city center ..

I guess I will go tomorrow to check, and judge it myself! :-p

Abs said...

I simply hate going to CC, coz it's so far away from MQ.

Any space on that car to DXB?

Red Dragon said...

LOL

reminds me of every time go shoping!!!
Though being a guy I still love getting perfumes I have like 13 different perfumes!!!
I go get my self a new one every 6 weeks!!!

I also enjoyed the Home center part!!

Elagante said...

Abs,

In spite of my suitcase, three of my naggy friends, my dog, my makeup bag, my pillows, CD bag and don’t forget my friend’s luggage ya sure lots of space just hop in and injoy the ride…

But don’t forget my rool while traviling (NEVER FALL ASLEEP)don't want you to miss all the fun ;)

3aaaaad...

Anonymous said...

what did you get from Women Secret ?

Elagante said...

Got slippers from there… Do you want to see them? 3adee I’ll post them in my blog one day just 3alashan khater fo’6oolak…

;)

Anonymous said...

CC is not my place for shopping, DxB all the way since I was a kid!

Blaaaaaaaaah! You do shopping a lot, typical girl :P~